Sunday, March 28, 2010

plans? haha!





well, there is a saying. if you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans! since i last wrote, i have broken my collar bone. on a skateboard of course. i broke my other one years ago on a bike. it is quite a painful injury. typing sucks with one hand so this will be short. i will not be making pots for a couple of months now. my show season is about to crank too. whats a brother to do? well luckily for me it was my left -side so....i can still paint! and paint i will. i plan on taking my paintings to the next level. besides taking care of my daughter, dog and rooster/wait he got eaten by my sister's three legged jack russell! , so yeah i got nothing else to do but paint. i am going t bring paintings to my shows, approach some new galleries, and finish rebuilding my website and portfolio. i am taking this time being injured to uber-focus on two styles of painting which i will explain further ,later. here are three i am working on now, i plan on doing a painting a day, or at least every two days. bon-voy-age!

8 comments:

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation, Jeff. I wish you speedy healing and look forward to your paintings.

sutrotower said...

I LOVE the painting of the house! Do one for me - but please rest until you get checked out by doctor...

Tracey Broome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey Broome said...

That was my delete, soooo many misspelled words :) Sorry about the injury and the rooster, sounds like a rough week. I'll be at Shakori so let me know if I can help out any!

曉豪 said...

dvd 日本色情片新做愛色情片做愛色情影片免費色情論壇色情網小說尋夢中部聊天尋夢中部聊天室尋夢元聊天是尋夢園大學生尋夢園聊天館尋夢園遊戲尋夢聯盟廁所盜攝免費看援交中壢援交平台援高雄晴色小說無碼日本女優甜心寶貝貼影片區情色大全情色a影片情色人成情色小文學情色小說上看情色小說成人學情色小說圖貼情色小舖情色文張情色文章sex情色文學頁gogogirl視訊美女 網路小說 情色論壇聊天室ut

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

thanks friends, yes tracey, iw ill see you at shakori! luckily i have help coming with! can't wait to see your pots!

prin said...

Collar bone.. ouchie. I hope you heal up quick.

Jessica Wood Capps said...

Since you are out of commission, you should make the trip up to WCU tomorrow... there is a Don Reitz workshop.