Sunday, March 15, 2009

sunday..




worked at the gallery all day. it has been a busy weekend with my mom here. we have got grandpa settled somewhat, he is enjoying all the attention and seems to fit in just fine. i was unable to get in the studio like i wanted too. for me i need six hours to really get in a groove and let the flow take over. i was mostly doing an hour here and there, and it is hard to really produce any deep groove. what the hell am i rambling about with this groove, and flow..in plain english, i need to work! i am busting at the seems with all this energy....tomm. i see my mother off., and have a good shot at some real time in the studio. then at four i am having a high school group come back over to finish some work they started a month ago. they are taking me out to eat afterwards, and i am hoping i can drive the bus! here are some tumblers, i did some new designs, a couple of trucks, emma's books are are bleeding into my mental imagery..these still need colors.

4 comments:

dolly l. yarur said...

i like them without color :)

Jen Mecca said...

I love kids books and wish I could get my love for them onto my pots but haven't gotten there yet. Good luck with the "GROOVE".

jim gottuso said...

cool shots of the tumblers

Quietgirl said...

I like these a lot! :)