Friday, March 20, 2009

bueno!






two great things happened yesterday. one the company my mother and step-father work for sold! i am very happy for them,they have been working their tails off for a while, and deserve the payoff. i use their camera for all my videos, the Flip is top-notch and very user-friendly. that is right i am plugging my parents work, hey, that is what family is for. really though, for the money you cannot get any better! two, i got my work into Carlton Gallery, which is a stellar gallery run by artist extradonaire, toni carlton. i know we will have a great relationship, and look forward to the possibilities. today i will be working on some sets, for her gallery, i would like to have some clay in her space by next week.
here are some pics of more work that came out of the last kiln. these will be in my etsy shop very soon!

1 comment:

sutrotower said...

Congratulations on getting into the gallery! It looks like a very nice venue to showcase your work. I'll check it out next time I'm in Boone.

Love the 'bless' tumbler - and the other pieces too. I like how shiny the glaze is on the white slip base.