Monday, February 23, 2009

antifreeze poison.


my lab was poisoned with or by ingesting antifreeze yesterday. she is in bad shape. i am very upset. i will know if she will make it through by tomm. please pray for her. thanks

8 comments:

carole epp said...

that's so sad. we'll be thinking about you guys.

ginni said...

Hello, You and your lab are in my thoughts and prayers. I know exactly what your feeling. Our golden retriever was poisoned April 07.

Red Hot Pottery said...

Oh NO! Terrible news....so so sad.
Sending healing prayers for your pup.

MudStuffing Pottery said...

Jeff, we are very sorry to hear about you pup. Wishing her well and speedy recovery.

Kyle Kunnecke said...

keeping good thoughts for your puppy and your family - :(

tsbroome said...

Yep, prayers from here too. My dog got Lyme disease last year and had a rough few months. I feel your pain....

Linda Starr said...

So sorry, hope your lab pulls through.

Ron said...

Oh Jeff, I hope she pulls through. I'll be thinking of you all today.