Wednesday, November 5, 2008

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!



yes, we can. i am so proud to be an american today. we did it. the collective conscious is breathing and alive! i am so happy for the kids you got to experience this moment in history. you can be anything here. it is true now. the old tables have been flipped over and the world is dancing in our joy. what a moment. this is how the healing can began...i am in a huge transition now, and obama means so much to me. change from within. i am letting go of the relationship with my daughter's mother now, after a year, she has moved on..and well i guess i haven't..ahhh letting go, should be easy for a potter..but shit i'm just human.just really feeling the pain...but with pain, comes spiritual growth... what a great day to be alive. i cried alot last night, seeing all the celebration across the country and really the world.i was being resonated on so many core levels..we must come together and love. on a sadder note this morning my racist grandpa, whom i am trying to practice loving detachment while being his caretaker, spoke hate and sounded so sad really. i am praying for him, and will be glad when this mentality of color is no longer a factor in our world...all one! like dr.bronner says...one world, one love...i thought mcCain was gracoius last night, and i saw his spirit it was beautiful...i really think we are all so imperfect and just here to learn from each other...off to pot. peace and here's to new beginnings!

6 comments:

Deborah Woods said...

First, LOVE the hat. I'm with you all the way. I don't think I have ever, in my adult conscious life felt this kind of pride and optimism about my country. And it worked! The process actually worked...mainly because people voted instead of staying home. I hope this election is a turning point in helping people to realize how much power they have if they stand up and become one more voice. It's really amazing...it's really hard to let go of some things isn't it? dealing with my own stuff there, and not winning the battle...you've got the right attitude about it.

Benjamin Gufford Pottery said...

I feel your pain. Although I disagreed on several issues with Obama, the nations moral needed to be uplifted and this election has done so. Now, my concern is only with Jhadists who may choose to take advantage of the upcoming retreat from the war on terror.

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

thanks deb, my aunt makes them, and she is taking orders. any design you got she can embroider.
hi ben, damn the pain, makes for some good art if i just put into action, as far as the war on terror. well we really have only added gas to the fire we started my friend. don't forget the united states funded and help train the taliban...dirty lies the political machine is always working overtime! i am ready for a different angle other than war....

Deborah Woods said...

Hi Ben. I don't know if you know this...it is not widely known or talked about. But one of the very big reasons the violence has subsided since the "surge" has a lot to do with the fact that our government is PAYING the rebels to not fight. This isn't rumor or conspiracy theory-it's just true. Our troops literally go around handing out cash to people so they will not fight. As long as we keep paying them, I imagine we might not see a big increase in the violence. I guess we'll know when the money has stopped, won't we?

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

oops, i meant al-qaeda, not taliban.

Deborah Woods said...

Hey Jeff-I tried to post a message to you on your myspace page, but I was denied! It said I must be your friend. Grrr.