Saturday, November 22, 2008

new mug for sale..




good morning where-ever you are! alive for another day. here is a nice mug i just put in my etsy shop. it has a lovely scene with the words "love reigns"..do you get it? i knew you would..i am excited about the kiln that just came out. i am very happy with it. i will be taking some pics and posting the new work soon...off to start a fire in isabella (my wood stove). it is 17 degrees out, with some snow and ice. beautiful weather to make pots in-side!

4 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Jeff, what a great way to stay warm!

I have a Saturday Finds feature and you're in it today. I hope you don't mind a little free advertising. Your work is fabulous!

Regards,
Martha Marshall
http://artistsjournal.wordpress.com

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

thanks martha!, i will check it out.

Patricia Griffin said...

I get it. Love it.

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

i knew you would patricia!