Wednesday, October 1, 2008

deco-rama





i will be painting underglaze colors on all the work this morning and then loading the kiln...the rest of the day will be spent running errands, tidying up the studio, and this afternoon i will ride my bike into town to meet some friends for bowling..i am hoping the weather holds...i put a before and after shot of the masks, to show the drastic difference that black and white design has on the piece. granted i did some tom-foolery with the photo-shop, but you get the idea!..hope you day is good.peace. also there is a shot of my old-darling lab. mazzy, with her baby dog, who she likes to clean and carry around. sometimes she tosses them in the air. she does this with tomatoes too. i wonder if she is part seal...

3 comments:

Deborah Woods said...

Hi Jeff-I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about my cup. I just have to set up paypal account or wait for Adam to get back to use his.

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

no worries, just let me know..

Alex Matisse said...

Jeff, great to meet you tonight! Thanks for the mug, I need a new tankard to take to work. Hope you had some fun down here. Maybe see you tomorrow!