Thursday, September 4, 2008

yoga class



went to my first yoga class tonight..me and three of my riding buddies showed up and took over the joint...i am hooked, next week i hope to start a class i can-not pronounce on tuesday. the kiln is cooling and looks to be a fine load. i will start tomm. off with a morning ride and then get into some new work,..here are the trophy mugs for daniel boone days, one set for the foot race to howards knob and one for the fiddle competion. i would like to try for the 8 am race around the block..i might try it! win my own mug..that would be funny. i like to run fast too! very tired off to sleep, will catch up later...

2 comments:

Patricia Griffin said...

What great trophy mugs! My favorites are for the fiddle competition. What a prize!

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

thank you! they were alot fun to design..