Tuesday, September 2, 2008

tagged..






i.ve been tagged, here are six things about me that yall probably don't know..

1.i eat oatmeal every morning...
2.almost died(bled out) from a biking injury, and the first question i asked when i came too after 8hrs of surgery was"where is my bike"...piece of a car bumper went into my arm severing all the tendons, artery, and ulna nerve! ouchee..
3.i sometimes fly or "swoop" in my dreams, and it is a great feeling of both freedom and fear..sometimes i can make myself rise up.up.up.up realyy high and controll the flying, other times i swoop, where i am swept up and have to keep myself from falling by flying..
4.love to stay in hotel rooms, and be on the road..
5.obsessively check food ingredients for corn syrup(have been doing this for a long time), and get angry when i find it...thinking the company cheap,..really it is in everything, and gives me a phlegmy back-drip, that i dislike.
6.cry alot more than people know.

i will tag some folks here, i got to roll and finish some mugs for this kiln..i have both sculptures carved...i will post more pics soon..here is one of them..

4 comments:

Deborah Woods said...

Hi Jeff-interesting things you put up. I too obsessively check for sugar and cornsyrup. It is AMAZING how much sugar people consume without realizing it. It's funny that you put you cry more than most people know. I almost put for one of my things that when I am watching a sad movie, I will try as hard as possible to not cry, and if I do cry I try no to let anyone know I am. We're like reversed? Nice pots! Oh, one more thing, Adam says that he can control his dreams as well. If something is chasing him or something, then he makes himself stop, turn around and become like a monster or something and eat them.

Patricia Griffin said...

From one oatmeal-eater to another, I really wish I could fly in my dreams. Oh well... Maybe tonight!

Hey, I love, love, love the voodoo lady sculpture.

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

that's awesome about adam turning into a monster!...dream analysis would say that he is facing his fears and overcoming them..or that is is a monster..who knows right?:) thanks patricia..i am stoked about these two sculptures..they are a new level for me..and anyone can be lucid in their dreams, it just takes practice!

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

that's awesome about adam turning into a monster!...dream analysis would say that he is facing his fears and overcoming them..or that is is a monster..who knows right?:) thanks patricia..i am stoked about these two sculptures..they are a new level for me..and anyone can be lucid in their dreams, it just takes practice!