Saturday, August 30, 2008

farmers market..






shots from the morning market..i need to be a little more active with the camera..there was a lot of activity today, with great colors in both the vegetable section, and jogging suits??that the older folks seem to revel in.... my neighbors griffin and andy blew up the toamto section! i had a very good day with work being sold only hours old..i got a shot of these mugs before they left, i really liked the handles..i will have to do some more.......excited about the new pieces in progress, will post some pics tomm. night...my daughter is demanding my services..adios..

3 comments:

Deborah Woods said...

Hi, I am tagging you. If you don’t want to participate that’s understandable. If you do then just check out my post Sunday,Aug.31 for the rules. Have a great day! Don’t hate the messenger! I’m just a sheep in the herd!

Pam McFadyen said...

Those tomatoes look great! And so do those fabulous mugs!

www.jeffmartinceramics.blogspot.com said...

the tomatoes are king now! thank you pam,this lady said she had been "watching me", waiting for some big handled mugs to come out. i had been threatening to make some for a while, she swiped up all four at 8.30am, i unloaded the kiln at 6.30am, i barely got to be with them!...